Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

10 Love quotes To motivate Your Love Life



 

10 Love quotes To motivate Your Love Life

Sometimes in human love life, you get to a certain point where it seems all things have no direction. At such situations, motivation has to come from somewhere, it wouldn’t comes from angel and neither will God come from above to directly motivate you, it must definitely come from someone close to your heart. 
Someone you truly love and care for. Here are 10 love quotes  that can be a great tool to spike up your relationship life, especially you send it to those that are close to your heart when their relationship life seems to be down. Below are the love quotes :
  1. Friendship is like a song that after we hear it, we still hum the melody as we live through life. You’re my song that never runs out of tune in my heart.
  2.  There are many things about tomorrow I don’t understand, but I know who holds tomorrow and I know He holds our hands. To Him I pray that He’d hold yours tighter and always let your days be brighter  
  3. In love, never put yourself on a situation where you’re not sure where you stand in a person’s life. Never assume, never expect, so that if they choose to drop you, you have enough strength to move on
  1. Love isn’t about two people holding each other and never letting go. It’s about two people holding hands while they embrace the world and go through the best and worst in life.
  2. Having been committed to love someone means losing the opportunity of having others love you. So, be sure that the person you’re committed to deserves your love and is worthy of your sacrifice.
  3. Life is so short for drama and petty problems; so kiss slowly, laugh insanely and forgive quickly. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
  4. I made a painting but it was left in black and white, until I found you. Now it’s complete and full of colors. I call this painting of mine, “MY LIFE”. Thanks for being part of it.
  5. People like you are found only once in a lifetime. I want to be sure that I’m not going to spend that lifetime looking for another you! I’m happy I met you!
  6. If you could be a part of my body, I’ll let you be my heart! For I want you to be the one who beats and to be the center of all my emotions and be the last one to stop when am gone.
  7. You may have someone in your heart and in your mind, you may have someone in your dreams and someone in your life but I am your someone when you have no one. 




Post a Comment

0 Comments